Saturday, March 18, 2006

We went on a holiday

We went on a holiday this week. On Tuesday, Mummy and Daddy put me and Granny in the car and we went somewhere, then by Wednesday evening we were back home again. We actually went down to Dorchester. You see, Mummy's cousin wanted to have a baby just like me, and she thought it would have arrived by now. But when we got there, there was no baby. I think the postman must have been late. Anyway, we had a nice little holiday. We stayed at a very nice house called Tolpuddle Hall (sounds grand doesn't it?). I went in my capacity as official handle and knob inspector. I tested all the handles on the drawers, and unscrewed any that were loose to show Mummy and Daddy. When I get time, I’ll update this post with some pictures.

The baby arrived on Thursday evening, by the way. Name of Emily.

No comments: