Saturday, March 11, 2006

Cruising for a Bruising


This is me doing some kitcheneering: its like mountaineering but at a safer altitude and without all the ropes and funny shoes. You still have to be sure to chalk your fingers and maintain three points of contact at all times.

Sometimes though, I slip (that's were the second part of todays title comes in). Don't worry though: when this happens, I simply activate my distress signal (i.e. I bawl my head off). The kitchen rescue team (aka Mummy and Daddy) arrives within seconds (I think they must be watching me or something) and pick me up and give me a hug. Then I set off again.

You wouldn't believe how far I can go these days, using this technique. Right from one corner of the lounge to the other. But I still have to use my Zimmer Frame if I want to visit the wild interior! Posted by Picasa

No comments: