Saturday, March 25, 2006

Chocolate!


I don't know whether I've told you before, but when I was younger, I had a milk allergy. That meant that I could only have Mummy's milk, and Soya milk, but not Cows milk. In fact I couldn't eat anything made from or by Cows, including beef!

It also meant that Mummy couldn't eat Cow things, because then the Cow things would get into the milk she makes for me. Did you know that chocolate has bits of cow in it? So that meant that for seven months, Mummy hasn't been able to eat chocolate. Imagine that!

But two weeks ago, a doctor said that he thought I might have grown out of the milk allegy, and so I was allowed to try milk again. It seems to like me now, and I certainly like it better than soya milk.

And Mummy is allowed to eat chocolate again. She had a whole tin of Celebrations to Celebrate. I thought I better help her out. It was difficult to choose though! Posted by Picasa

No comments: