Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas - the warm up


Daddy had a long Christmas holiday. Two whole weeks to spend with me. He broke up on the Tuesday before Christmas, so on the Wednesday we went to a German market. They'd brought it all the way over to where near we lived, because they know I don't like flying yet.


Later that week, our friends Lynn and Harry visited, and they brought us lots of presents. I was given an iron and an ironing board so that I can help mummy. Here you see me finding out what it's like being a Christmas Present.


On Sunday we went to Nana and Grandad's. Nana cooked us all a nice dinner (I ate loads of sprouts - way more than Daddy!), and then I sat on her lap to open my present.

That night as Mummy put me to bed, I told her "Me Sleeping. Ho Ho come. Presents for Me!" Posted by Picasa

No comments: