Saturday, July 15, 2006

Holiday 2006: Part 1

Finally, I've found some time to tell you about my holiday. I know that you have all been anticipating this as much as Harry Potter 6, so without further ado:


We got down to Brixham on the Saturday afternoon. And what do you think I saw? I saw two ships go sailing out! They were very beautiful ships, and much taller than Daddy. We could spy on them from our cottage, because it overlooked the harbour.


Monday morning, bright and early, we went to the beach. I'm not sure what I'm telling you to look at in this picture, because there was no one else there, except a man in a tractor, ploughing the beach - or something like that. I didn't tell him, but I don't think he's going to grow many potatoes down there.


We headed toward Buckfast Abbey for Dinner, stopping off on the way at China Blue in Totnes. That was good fun. They let me paint a little coaster. How much do you think it would go for on Ebay - it's got my finger prints on it?


By afternoon it was getting very hot. Daddy found us somewhere shady to sit and cool down. It had a big lake where all the seagulls went swimming. I tried to, too, but Granny stopped me!

More to follow. Posted by Picasa

No comments: