Thursday, February 16, 2006

Will I have to go to Jail?

Today I took on a bigger, and weightier challange: shoplifting. You might wonder how one so small as I could pick up a shop and raise it into the air? Well apparently (according to Mummy anyway - and she's always right) you don't have to do that to be a shoplifter.

We were in the supermarket today, and Mummy was picking things up and putting them in our trolley, so I thought I'd have a go. I saw a packet of angry raisins on the shelf (Mummy called them Cranberries) and thought they might calm down a bit if I gave them a cuddle. So I held on to them all the way through the checkout (the bit where Mummy gets everything out of trolley and puts in in bags: why doesn't she put it in bags straightway, seems a bit silly to me) until we got outside.

The raisins hadn't got any less red in the face then, so at this point I showed them to Mummy to see if she could help. Then for some reason, she rushed back into the shop, to the checkout again, and showed then the angry raisins. That was when she said I was a shoplifter. I still don't really understand.

Did I do something wrong?

No comments: